06-17-2013, 06:38 PM   #20
Drrncour
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsky330i View Post
Oh and to answer the original thread owners questions about what to do? Just find out the GM's info/email, send him a direct detailed complaint about what happened to not only your car but your previous experiences, wait for his reply. If hes not there, go there, ask the receptionist for the SALES MANAGER, ask the SALES MANAGER for the GM and talk to him directly about your problems with service. The only way to get things done in a dealership, whether its Toyota, Honda, BMW, or Mercedes is taking it directly to the GM or co-GM. If they don't compensate you with some free service or a refund, then tell them you have pictures and evidence of service records to take to a lawyer. That's just what I'd do, considering I work at a dealership and know that the only complaints that ever get resolved is by taking straight to the GM. Hope this helps and gluck.

Hopefully it's sorted now. The OP posted this issue two years ago.
Cree angel eyes - 19" 313 OEM alloy wheels - 15mm rear spacers - Black performance Grilles - Alloy pedals - Tinted windows - Shadowline trim - M3 rear Spoiler - Tail light mod - LED interior lighting - k&n panel Filter - Performance Diffuser - Carbon Badges alround - Bluetooth - Air intake scoops - Painted Calipers - Custom Stainless Exhaust
Appreciate 0