View Single Post
      05-09-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
FourPtDrift
This is my unique custom title
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5C, '20 F83 M4C

My newly and very heavily modded 2010 E92 TiAg 335i

Alright. I *KNOW* the car is dirty... and the lighting is horrible. BUT... what do you expect after 7PM? Light was going fast... so I had to ramp up the ISO on most of the shots... but I think you get the idea as to what's going on.

Very quickly, the specs:

2010 E92 335i
Titanium Silver, Coral Red, 6AT
**EVERY** BMW factory option except the radar assisted cruise control and the assisted steering system (two items I really hate);
Full M-Sport;
**EVERY** BMW Performance option (*steering wheel with display and full alcantera inserts) except interior cf (I like the wood), suspension, (mine is much better) and the goofy stripe (silver stripe looks odd on a silver car)

Car was built and is track prepared by Lucent Motors with select component assistance from LTBMW and EAS.

Performance Modifications:
Power: Vishnu Tuning Procede v4, Vishnu DCI, Vishnu Meth Injection
Suspension: KW V3 - special units, customized by KW exclusively for Lucent Motors; H&R Sway Bars, front and rear, BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Brace (fitment possible due to factory air box replaced with Vishnu DCI)
Brakes: Brembo 380mm slotted, 6 piston front, 345mm slotted, 4 piston rear; Goodridge braided steel lines; Motul 600 - BBK is unique and is customized by Race Technologies exclusively for Lucent
Rims: AluFelgen SF-71 19"x8.5" front, 19"x9.5" rear, Matte Black
Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 245/35ZR19 front, 275/30ZR19 rear

Aesthetic Modifications:
E92 M3 Door Mirrors (and previously mentioned BMW Performance CF Strut Brace), from BMW of Beverly Hills; CF front splitter board, CF rear diffuser, CF M3 style wing and CF mirror caps, from LTBMW; CF Roundels (real, NOT stickers) for hood, trunk, rims and steering wheel, from EAS; Track stickers from trackgraphic.com

Lighting is going to be changed shortly - so no comments on that for now.

Planned - DP's, FMIC, LSD - and at that point, I really don't think there's anything else I can do!

Well, I suppose I could wash it.

-Daniel
Attached Images

2021 F90 Comp LCI Frozen Marina Bay Blue/Aragon Brown Full Merino
2020 F83 Comp LCI Porsche Chalk/Black Full Merino
2018 F82 Comp LCI Mineral White/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
2017 F83 Comp Black Saphhire/Sakhir Orange (Sold)

Last edited by FourPtDrift; 05-09-2010 at 01:01 AM.. Reason: Typo fixed...
Appreciate 0