View Single Post
      02-21-2007, 02:57 AM   #12
Rochester BMW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport. On order E92 M3

Im not sure if i have actually been flashed... although i went under the roundabout junction of the M20 (i was heading north bound on the A229) when i looked into my rear view mirror and noticed a scammera van sitting on the bridge that i just came out from underneith.....

I cant recall my exact speed but it was definatly over 80 (in a 50 limit). I dont have anyone to blame apart from myself so i will have to except the concequences that come my way.

I am expecting a ban of some sort however.

Having spoke to people who know the location ive been told that the van targets people coming down blue bell hill.... and that the laser guns work in such a way that they are unable to catch a car that suddenly appears from coming under them (as they were on the bridge)

Its been nearly a week since i noticed the van in my mirror, I am hoping that I wasn't caught.... baby on the way and im the only driver in the house it would be impossible if i lost my licence.... should of thought about that first though really..... the scare has most definatly slowed me down however....

As far as i know they have 14 days (from the date of incident) to issue a NIP.... im wishing the next week away..... fingers crossed.
Appreciate 0