04-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #10
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
There are two people standing on the dock. One is leaning against the railing and another is bent at the waist. You can see the shadows of both of them. The one bending over looks as if they jus got out of the water and is either drying off or possibly taking off a wetsuit. Look at the silt disturbance to the right of the dock in the lake near the shore.

Also, as stated above, there are other people in the immediate vicinity. 3 due east within 100 yds and one north about 100yds with a clear view of the dock.

There is enough REAL crazy shit happening in the world, we don't need to make it up.....
i am not making anything up, the image is there people can make their own conclusions out of it. I did change the title to not persuade anyone as to what this may be, this looks like a communities park and from the looks of the shade it looks like it has a wooden rail around it so i doubt people go for swims there. also if there is a person drying as they get out why is there such a substantial amount of water next to them and why is there a trail of it to the path, if you zoom out you see that when this image. Was captured there was not anyone with in several thousand feet in the area that could have had the time to walk off the dock and have left that trail on their way out meaning this trail of whatever it is was made coming in. Also such a heavy trace of water would be even more noticeable on the light dirt as it would turn darker and if you look closely to the right of the beginning of the dock there seems to be something that to me resembles a person kneeling down..not sure whats going on here but whatever it is just doesn’t look right.
Appreciate 0