04-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
TomF32
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW/640d/M-Sport

Garage List
2005 e90  [0.00]
Talking New CSL's fitted -updated with pics of CF splitters-

See updated pics at the bottom of new CF splitters attached at the weekend!

And I got round to de-badging it too - definately made the back look alot cleaner!

Well....I had to do something to keep me occupied on a bank holiday weekend!

So after much deliberation, I finally went ahead and bought the CSL's. Missed out on the group buy from Mark @ BMAutosport because I was waiting to buy them from a supplier over here, but no suppliers were able to get me concave rear CSL's - so I had to go back to Mark (post-group-buy) and get them sorted.
Great guy - very helpful and efficient, couldn't do enough for me.

Went for the more aggresive rear et27's in the end - took a gamble, and im glad to say it paid off - no issues with fitment/rubbing at all! Fronts are et38.

Tyre fitment 235/35/19 front and 265/30/19 rear.

Other mods so far have been blackline tailights, M3 lip spoiler, and chrome grill, and tail-pipe fitted to the exhaust.

Have front CF splitters sitting here as well, just havent got round to fitting them yet!

I know the 19's push the ride height up a fair bit, but I refuse to lower the car given the shape of the roads around here and the number of miles I do weekly! - it just isnt worth it!

P.S. - apologies for the image size - due to a lack of knowledge/laziness I didnt get them resized..i'll know for again!..

Thanks for looking,
Tom
Attached Images

Last edited by TomF32; 05-06-2011 at 03:55 PM..
Appreciate 0