03-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #39
shadye90
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW Fanatic

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
Dude Im most likely a lot older than you. Hell Im a probably concidered an old timer on this forum compared to you younger guys. I boned this chick out in 1991. Im 32 years old now. So there are no pics from that time era since my moms through out all of my letters and pictures from those days by accident a few years ago. But I will tell you this much. She had the body of that chick that played in Rush Hour 2 and the face of Eva Mendez.
Oh and it was the best 2 min's of my life. And the best part about it was she would pick me up from school with her 21 year old boyfriend and take me for food after school or after football practice. I was doing her my entire sophmore and junior year. Hey I was homesick and her boyfriend never thought anything of it. He even tried introducing me to his sister LOL. This could of been the most amazing Jerry Springer episode LOL
Hahaha..my man!...lol..bump for this crazy dude...and who r u calling old?..I'm 30yrs old btw but i look 23 from what everyone tells me...I'm an assistant service manager for Lexus and my customers always make fun of me that i look too young to be where i'm at.....but anyways back to your story what ever happened to that chick?..u still talk to her?

1988 E30 M3
Diamantschwartz/Black
Appreciate 0