View Single Post
      02-22-2011, 09:48 AM   #11
satakal
Major
Rep
Drives: e46

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin2010 View Post
Thank you so much! This website is good!
But is this BMWACA a different club with BMWCCA?
Do you go to PIR??
Never been to the Pacific north west. I hear the weather is terrible.

You've been given lots of good information from lots of guys. There comes a point where you just need to talk with someone who knows specifics. All your questions can be answered by this guy:

Greg Meythaler
gmeythaler@bmwacaportland.com
Chief Driving Instructor
Portland BMW Club

or this guy from the Puget Sound chapter:

Quote:
Get ready for the return of the driving schools in 2011. As you can see, we have four track dates: April 28, a Thursday; June 10, August 12, and September 9th. The last three dates will take place on Fridays. I am glad to see three Fridays and those three dates should be warm ones! I like it!
Because of the slow economy, Jason, the owner of Pacific Raceway (PR), has helped out this year by lowering the price of the track rental. With lower track fees and Friday schedules, I hope we will see more students at the 2011 track events. This year’s price for the HPDS will be $195.00 and the CCC will be $95.00. (Lunch will be included). For additional information go to the club’s web site: www.bmwpugetsound.com and pick "driving schools".
Registration and payment will be through www.motorsportreg.com.
For more information, contact Rick Gulstrom, Track Event Coordinator, at rick@gmsarch.com

Last edited by satakal; 02-22-2011 at 09:57 AM..
Appreciate 0