View Single Post
      03-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #33
EverybodyWildOu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihc95 View Post
You have to understand this is a very light hearted and easy going forum. I'm not sure why you are being so sensitive and attacking everyone for having a little fun. Honestly you definitely have to lighten up a bit.

And back on topic, it will be tough but you probably can find a car that closely matches your description. However it will most likely need some maintenance items, which definitely aren't cheap on these cars. Make sure you can afford to take care of it. GL.
If I come across as someone who can't take a joke, that's not my intention because that's definitely not how I am. I love a good laugh. However I feel that some of the comments have an air of arrogance and disrespect behind them. There's a difference between joking and being a pompous prick. I highly dislike arrogant people and if they conveyed such a manner towards me in person, I would have even stronger words towards them.

Regardless, I know it wont be an easy task finding what I'm looking for but I guarantee I will. This car won't be my daily driver as I have a truck and motorcycle I use more frequently. I've done my homework on maintenance and whatnot on these. My last two fun vehicles were a lot of work to maintain so I'm no stranger to that. Thanks for the advice I appreciate it.
Appreciate 0