vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Viv, pleased you are happy with your new lens you have got some nice pics. What body do you have it attached to and is it and is it a full size sensor camera or one that magnifies the lens to a different size?

Your cats are enjoying the summer weather and enjoying prowling their home turf.
Thanks Peter.

The body is a Canon 450D, which I bought about a year ago. It's doesn't use a full frame sensor- it has a x1.6 crop factor.

I've certainly been enjoying making use of the prime (fixed focus) 50mm f/1.4 & now the 85mm f/1.8 lenses using aperture priority mode (to let the camera only adjust the exposure time automatically).
The fixed focus length forces me to frame shots 'properly' & that means I spend far less time cropping shots afterwards, which isn't a bad thing.

The cats have recently begun their 'feline teamwork' routine, where they work in partnership with sole aim of catching any passing birds which happen to be in 'their area'.

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0