United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sered View Post
Yup was WOT.

I'll double check after this and see, but I didn't see any throttle closures, but I may just be reading it wrong.

Just remove the .txt extension

I see what you're saying, I was not seeing it at first. The TPS % wavers a bit and never gets above 80ish, I'm wondering if this is because I had DTC fully on; I did not turn it off because I assumed it wasn't a factor in 3rd gear where I didn't have traction issues.

Should I run this again with DTC fully off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzy89 View Post
If your TPS isn't hitting & maintaining a value at 80.98, then you're not taking most accurate logs. I see that you hit it a few times between 24-28 seconds, but go back & forth between the high-70s. This explains why you're getting timing corrections (timing corrections are normal during when accelerating, not at consistent WOT).

If you can, try to take a log on a long enough street where you can hammer through all of 3rd gear (little easier to maintain those speeds). I'd recommend that you get your DTC off, hold 2,500 RPMs in 3rd gear, start the log & hammer it from just under 3k all the way to 6,500 RPMs. Try to do a get a few of those & post them up.
^^ This

+1

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
Appreciate 0