View Single Post
      12-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #14
BoostGetsULaid
Live Life To The Fullest
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

So just on a side note: ...Dad offered to pay me $200/month for driving the car and racking up miles. My pmt is 480 so with that help itll put me at 280..So as silly and dumb as this might sound, should I still let him drive it and rack up miles and potentially run into a problem and have no warranty? OR just get a 135i lease, the salesman that sold my dad a car said that if i sell the car with 0 negative equity and the special lease offers that they are running, after TTT my pmt will be expected at 500-520/mo. To me this pmt is fine. would like a lower pmt. but hey who wouldnt?! You pay for what you get. So any inputs? I know the 200 month sounds good but w/o warranty and I dont have the extra cash to just buy those warranties off directwarranty.com or w/e it was what would you guys suggest?.

*Also if I do end up keeping my 335, hate to ask this but since I only drive my car a few times a month now, should I sell my Procede, because now I keep it on valet mode so my dad (which has experienced map 2) doesnt do anything stupid. That will give me the extra cash to save up, and/or potentially get a warranty. Thanks guys!

btw my dad keeps the car in gear with the clutch depressed at stop lights, etc. makes me sick!