03-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
checkerj
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

Garage List
2011 335d  [0.00]
PIC REQUEST: 335d Undercarriage paneling

Hey guys. I'm rebuilding a salvaged 335d which is missing all of the undercarriage paneling. I went the dealer in Newport Beach to find out which pieces I needed, bought the pieces, and only half of them fit

So, while I deal with the dealership separately, I was wondering if anyone that has a 335d would be willing to send some pics of their undercarriage (from engine to drive shaft). I'm also interested in how the transmission undercarriage panel connects to that aluminum bracket that hangs off the right side of the transmission?

If you have part numbers visible on those panels that would be a 'nice to have' but not essential.

My plan is to cross-reference your photos with part numbers on www.realoem.com to get a better idea of exactly what I need.

NOTE: In case you're wondering, I've already looked at www.realoem.com and found wrong part numbers on two of the panels I've been searching for. So, this effort is not only to get the right part, but to also submit a correction to www.realoem.com.

Thanks for your help on this!
Appreciate 0