06-25-2007, 10:07 AM   #25
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335i-FX View Post

!!! Vista BMW worse dealership in USA !!!
Dude, you're still getting it wrong (the word you're looking for is, "worst"). You seem to have a hard time getting your point across, clearly. I'm guessing the multiple grammatical errors in your posts is due to either nervousness, immaturity, or speed (the latter is unlikely since you repeat the same mistakes repeatedly). Perhaps this could be the root of some of the problems you're experiencing?

I purchased my 04 M3 from Vista and my wife's 04 Z4. I had several service issues with both cars which needed to be escalated to the service mgr (Bruce, I think). From that point forward, they did everything possible to make I didn't give them another bad survey. Given the opportunity, they will make things right. VistaJoe's response seem to prove that, (especially since he started with an apology to EDHEN gripes, after he stated his issues clearly).

The only reason I didn't buy the E90 from them was I got a much better deal at Pines BMW.

In my experience, you have to 1) state your concerns/ issues very clearly, 2) follow-up/ through until your requests are satisfied, & 3) escalate your issues immediately if the SA cannot/ does not rectify your problems or address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Also, BMW does not guarantee you service loaners unless you have some special circumstances. However, most dealers do offer them to their customers as an added advantage of buying a car from their dealership. You may want to keep that in mind the next time you are looking for a place to buy a car.

Good luck! I hope you get your issues resolved.
Appreciate 0