View Single Post
      10-25-2018, 02:23 PM   #38
saimon69
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 m3

happen to me and i have solution

guy's...just to put it up there, I recently had a similar problem where i hit the verginize button on the MSSflash to reset the flash count on my 2003 m3 DME where I should have pressed the reset FC button!!! and as a result I corrupted my DME and converted it to a paperweight basically.

after panicking and googling until smoke came out of my computer i ended up calling to Mike (or as I call him magic Mike) from BPM sport because i was so impressed with the guy's ability on the software side of things after he tuned my E90 m3 and hoped that if he won't be able to do something like that, he can maybe direct me in the right direction and I was right.

first of, I must say I'm lucky to live close by to their HQ and Mike was kind enough to have me drop the DME same day. what i didn't know is that he dropped everything that he did to go out of his way and have a same day turnaround!!! after couple of hours i had the DME in my hands ready to be mounted back on the car!
car started right up and stayd on but when scanning for fault codes it did trough a EWS code and Mike had a remote session with me where he logged to my laptop and fixes and aligned what needed to have those cleared and they never came back.
price was fair and lower than any other option i had (like buying another DME and ignition with EWS unit)

here is a link to their website: http://www.bpmsport.com/

hope it will help to save someones else's DME as well.
Appreciate 1