Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by antidentite View Post
I'm currently shopping for a 335 and sent emails to several SoCal and Seattle dealers.

When asked how much a new 335 would cost, their internet sales manager, Franz Hlasny, told me he had no interest in discounting the e92's.

So, I went to another SoCal BMW internet sales manager who gave me an excellent deal on a new e92 (invoice + $1,200) without any haggling whatsoever.

I plan on purchsing a car through this dealer on Friday.

If everything goes as planned, I'll post which dealer gave me this great deal!

Irvine BMW tried to sell me my e90 for 900 per month and 18 % down becuase i owned too many homes in result i have high debt ratio. i do really my car but not with that price. I even told them i know i have will be upside down on my e46 325i brand new 05. only driven about 32000.. anyways. i went to my old place that i bought my other car. i got a deal and told them i want to this car from irvine bmw.. can u swap it. if you can do it, we have a deal .. So they did. I signed a contract for 741 per month .. with 8 % interest.. . A week later .. i drove to irwine bmw.. and talk to the same people. about getting a new car. Basically i just want to rub it on their face. They cant treat a bmw owner like this.. YOu guys show have see their face.. all red.. lol
BY the way.. SHelly and Irvine and i forgot the name of it in Hawaii owned by the same owner..