Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

REALLY desperate? I'm looking for SoCal lease w/ special condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi,

This deal may better suit those who are really desperate to get out of their leases as they can no longer afford the car or REALLY want to get something new.

I'm looking to immediately take over someones lease PAYMENTS, while leaving the car in your name. I need a daily driver to take my S2000's place as its just way to small and hardcore to drive downtown and back to The Valley every single day. BMW doesn't want to finance me at a realistic interest rate unless I get rid of the S2000 and I don't want to do that, I'll turn it into a track car.

So this is an excellent opportunity for someone to relieve themselves of the monthly payments on their 335i, but still build their credit.
I won't go into details here in public, but I have a long time stable job and make plenty of money so affording the car is no problem. I may even consider adding a bonus to the monthly payment to help you out in your desperate times.
I will keep the car until the end of the lease term and then you would just return it like normal (unless I decide to buy it from you before that), having kept your credit clean and on-time and freeing up your cash flow.
I will pay for full coverage insurance on the car, and send you proof of insurance.

SO if someone is open to this and drop their payment, I'm looking for the following:

- Black or White E92/E90 335i
- Steptronic
- Navigation
- Comfort Access
- Sport Pkg
- Premium Pkg
- Park Distance Control
- Sirius

Looking for someone local here in SoCal obviously, I live in the valley (woodland hills).

So... this might be a long shot, it might be not. I know if I was desperate I'd be looking for someone to do this kind of deal so there's gotta be more people like me out there.

PM me or email me: slapagoldfish@gmail.com

Thanks guys

Appreciate 0