View Single Post
      01-27-2008, 05:16 PM   #17
abmw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBreak View Post
yes, because they dont have any free will and this thread will definitely force anyone reading it to succumb to my wishes.

this forum is full of children, jesus christ. you are all sensitive little punks.
hopefully i find a group of people on this forum with some more brain matter so that i can have someone to talk too once i get my 335i.
you guys act like babies on here, but i guess you are carrying it over from high school and myspace and your wannabe gangsta act when you're out with your worthless friends.

Look how many of you are desperate to get out of your leases because you can't afford the car. Keep flipping that Mcdonalds, you'll get up to my level one day... maybe.
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black! Of course people are going to question your idea. No one should even consider this unless they know you personally. Should you be banned? No, but really there are better ways to get into a vehicle if your intentions are good.

Oh and bragging about your "level"? What level are you when can't qualify for a vehicle? I'm guessing level 3 because level 4 is when you do qualify but can't quite afford it and you end up swapping your lease with someone else. There is nothing wrong with "flipping at Mcdonalds" and being a cashier, manager or whatever else doesn't make you a better person. Just like driving a BMW doesn't mean anything!!