View Single Post
      06-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #7
zzinco79
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

I'm tired of seeing the vendors making BS excuses and pretend to be they are frckin customer-friendly seller. I personally don't believe them. I also had experienced that some vender stopped replying my refund request messages and not answering their phone. WFT. That was sucks.

To OP, if I were you, I would contact your CC company and dispute the payment you made ASAP.

To **********, don't take my thought as an offence. Refunding is a true way to be a customer-friendly seller. It's part of you guy's fault to mis-communicate with your customer.

********** is one of the most nice and promissing vendor in this site. We can see they have more positive feedbacks than negatives. And the negative feedbacks usually get solved pretty fast. To OP, I know the wating is PITA. But give ********** a time so they can solve this situation for you.

And I Want That Cup Kit!

2006 BSM 325i / ZPP / ZSP / Adaptive Xenon / BLK leather interior / Steptronic

Eisenmann racing / K&N Ram charger / M5 rep. wheels / D1S 6000k / Brex white ring / OEM style rear trunk spoiler / M steering / OEM strut bar / Blk line tail light

Future Mod

Hamann lip spolier / Mtech rear bumper
Appreciate 0