beemerbird
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: Merc diesel

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterg1965 View Post
Thanks Helen, just goes to show how much of a mark up the OPC have. I suspect that the car will not be preped to the same standards as an OPC.

I called the Porsche Centre at Wilmslow to discuss that Boxster S with huge spec and hardtop, the chap said that they had taken two deposits on it!

Were your Cayman's at OPCs?
Yes they have to a point but I've learned very recently that VW have altered things and there are deals to be had to a point. There are more pre-builds and demo cars about for instance and now sales targets to achieve.

I would have thought you could ask for a Porsche warranty and Audi York would arrange it through OPC Leeds or Sheffield. No harm in asking? Can't remember off the top of my head how much a Porsche warranty is for the Boxster but the Turbo is £1,250 p.a.

Yes, the Caymans are all at OPC's as they're Generation II models.

Had a play in a Boxster Spyder on Wednesday (thanks Russell). What a great 'toy'!! LSD as standard, reduced weight, sports exhaust etc, etc. Fantastic fun...........not practical though. Had the full bucket seats and there is no easy way to exit the car gracefully.
Appreciate 0