View Single Post
      02-25-2011, 12:13 PM   #56
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPFREAK View Post
You are right I am sure and it would be cheaper to build it myself, but that requires patience, which I have zero. I hate wiring. I am sure I can do it since I can take apart and engine and put it back together. I may do it but I am not sure I would get everything I need since newegg wont answer the phone to tell me what I would need to get it going. If I can convince our IT guy to get me a copy of windows 7 64bit for free I may just build it.lol

I really want a kick ass PC and one that will have a great GPU to run my 40" Samsung at full res.
The only real annoying bitch is cable/wire management and then BIOS settings if you OC or have finicky hardware combinations. Other than that, it goes together pretty much like legos. There are cases which cater to cable management pretty well.

Look at the proposed builds on overclock.net if you want to see what people are putting together and what the general feedback is. You should be able to discern which parts are adviseable to mix and which aren't. There's also some pretty good OC advice there, and you'll get feedback on what the best OC combos generally are. If you're a hardcore OC'er, I'd recommend xtremesystems forums.
Appreciate 0