BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzle View Post
OMG finally your gettin rid of your plate. why are you worrying so much about it? just stop being cheap and get the bumperplugs for $25. your going to spackle your car? yea real genius...lol
Seriously, why is it such a horrible/bad idea if I just spackle the holes and paint over them? Won't it be less noticeable than the bumper plug. With the bumper plugs, it'll be like 2 nipples on my bumper. I'm just trying to get a flush look, so that if you just glance at it, you won't know that it's there. I just figured that's what I use at home when I cover up the holes in the wall left by nails and then paint over them, why can't I do it with the bumper? Will the paint not stick? I mean if it looks like ass, then I'll get the bumper plugs. Just don't feel like making the hole bigger just to put in the bumper plugs, just in case I get too many tickets and decide to put the plates back on. The brackets will no longer fit.

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0