Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 빠른차

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
2006 RX-8 (SE3P)  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangel1 View Post
I called electronicwoot.com to place an order for LED Angel Eyes for my 335. So I spoke a person, they answered hello. Not good afternoon electonicwoot, how may a help you. Nothing but a hello. So I asked if this was electronic woot, the man said yes. I went ahead and placed the order. The process to order a set of LED lights took forever. He asked first my Credit Card Number, expriation date. I had to repeat the number at least 5 times, until bingo he had it. I was about to just hang up and go elsewhere. I was like be patient. HE said ok, for overnight its $30 some odd dollars I said great. He was ready to hang up. I said you need my name? I gave him my name. Wait where are you sending it? He said oh I need your address. I am now like what the ****. Finally I hung up, received the order. Not even an invoice in the box. I called left a message with my phone number on Friday, still havent heard back.

All I am saying is from my experience, GO ELSEWHERE!!! I am waiting for my credit card statement and chances are I am going ot return the lights and go elsewhere.

Just be sure to pass the word. Its seems like a suspicious company. Not even a a company. A mans cell phone.

well the company number is Derrick's number. He deals with everything personally, that's why I prefer to go to him, but this sounds kinda weird.

Hope everything goes good for you