Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 335i Titanium Silver

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD!!!

Advan RS - 18 x 8.5 ET32 (2) + 18 x 9.5 ET35 (2)

I acquired these wheels second hand here on the forum about 1.5 years ago and have enjoyed them for their looks and the benefits of the light weight (18 - 19 lbs) for driving dynamics. The look is unique, having a custom powder coat (Dupont Ebony Chrome) and clear coat finish. I've moved back to Texas from California and, unfortunately, will primarily use my car as commuter on the freeways of Houston. With the increased risk of damage and theft here, I decided to convert to another good, but less costly wheel (Apex EC-7) in case of need to replace and am now offering these for sale (will ship within US).

I did discover after buying these wheels that one of the 9.5s had a bend on the inner side of the barrel (face perfect). After having the wheels swapped, I paid to have that wheel sent off to a wheel repair service facility to remove the bend, because I wouldn't want to pass that on.

As you can see, the finish on all of the wheels looks pretty good. Never curbed or hits of any kind during my ownership. Just some mild scuffing (likely polishable) on the spokes of the repaired wheel and a couple of small coating breaks around the lug holes.

They are already packed in the boxes that I received the Apex wheels in and ready for shipment.

$1295 + shipping cost and fees (PayPal, etc).

Now for the pics (1 on the car).

Attached Images

Appreciate 0