United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 328i Sedan

E90 LCI Partout!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys, finally got around to cleaning out my garage and cleaning up the parts that came off the car after my body kit install. All parts are in Space Gray. I need to move this stuff out ASAP since I'll be moving in November, I'll bring the part to you if you live within 100 miles of me. Shipping and handling would be on buyer.

Stock Front Bumper has the same amount of mileage on it as the hood as it was a replacement. As seen in the pictures there is some scraping and minor defects from my handling, fogs included, they're removed because I didn't want the connectors to get wet.

Asking Price: $275

Stock Rear bumper. Great condition, there's a small scratch on it, it was hard to notice it initially. Not much else to say about it LOL.

Asking Price: $325

Side skirts. Some damage on them as seen in the pics.

Asking Price: $225

*****Tires are not for sale.

DONE: Seibon CF Hood, M3 Rep, MSport rear w/DD CF Diffuser, M3 Rep Skirts, Seibon CSL trunklid, Forgestar F14 18s w/Michelin PSS, Eisenmann catback, AA Headers, BPC Stage 2, Charcoal Delete+revMotor+AFE Drop In filter
FUTURE MODS: LED headlights, CF rooftop, M3 Suspension Conversion, Dinan CAI Mod

Last edited by Eagle1oh7; 09-07-2013 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: Update
Appreciate 0