View Single Post
      01-03-2011, 12:23 PM   #59
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

LOL, something you would not do in real life going over 100mph. I am a little more used to the wheel after a few days but it still is not giving the great feel I wanted. The Fanatec wheels are pricey but have the best feel and response from what I read. The only thing is they are in Germany, and if something goes wrong I am not confident they will deal with it in a fast manner. I asked them in 2 different emails, along with other questions, and they dont answer all of the questions. they just say the wheel will ship this month, that they are sure of. So either they dont understand much english or their translation software they use is making a mess of it so they cant understand what I am asking.

The new Thrustmaster wheel is coming soon, but it is just as expensive and no clue if it will be any better than the Logitech. Plus i am not sure how I feel about owning something called a "Thrustmaster".

I hope PD updates the game soon so that you can have more adjustability with the transmission like the old games, and also make s the freaken Veyron a premium car for shit sake. I mean a 350z is premium and is worth less than the tires on a veyron in real life. Kind of funny. 6 years to make this game and in all that time they could get their hands on one to scan the entrior? I would think the head of PD would own a Veyron by now with all the coin he has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregTheStig View Post
^I noticed that too. I was going down the Mulsanne straight with that wheel and I reached for my soda and suddenly it just starting having a seizure lol