England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Thumbs up Just been out in Audi S5

Its very nice number one. Took some pics came out shit cuz it was dark

was a well specced car silver with red leather 48k

4.2 V8 360odd BHP and 4wd

interior was very sexy with the dark blood red leather, with the ''S5'' logos in the headrests front and rear!

when started sounds very ferocious but when in the lower rev range dosent sound very loud, generally its not a loud sound, thought it would be much louder but i suppose they have toned it down because of the up coming RS5 etc!!

still sounded good, 4wd gripped well and the car pulled hard in 2nd and 3rd with ease

nic elong legs with plenty of room inbetween gears, which is what i feel the 335d is lacking,but then again thats a derv!!

it is a quick car, the official 0-60 (or 0-62 bot sure which) is 5.0 sec, i would say after a re-map a 335d would stay with it 0-60 then pull on the S5 from there!!!

3 launches and it took it well, highest rev'd launch was 5k and the car didnt stutter, bog or anything.. picked up and went!!

revs to 8k!!!

i like it, the car looks good but looks bug and baulky which it is! im sure its much heavier than the e92 coupe!

headlights are very swish with the LED lights and the sound system quite literally blows the stock E92 system into the weeds quite comprehensively!!

overall the car looks aggressive and does just as it looks.. still a BMW man me but will need a re-map to play with this baby!!!

Hope you like my quick report on this car!! (car had 3k, i didnt get to drive it but was promised a drive next time:rocks

Carlos