View Single Post
      02-25-2011, 02:13 PM   #140
Jake@MOTIV
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i, 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
1) You've failed to show stock, CPS, and flash tune cars don't ride the knockthesold system.
2) You've failed to explain how "autotuning" works without knock.
3) You've failed to understand that the load/timing tables are advance limiters or maximum advance set points, not base timing tables.
4) You've made the claim that cylinder by cylinder timing drops lead to "massive" torque drops which hasn't proven to be the case with dyno testing. We can get in to that if you're interested.
5) You've failed to acknowledge or explain the large number of JB4 charts posted without timing dips.
I gotta say you honestly amaze me with either your stupidity or lack or morals. I think finding out it is stupidity would shock me more. You are the kid that studies so he can make sure he answers all the questions wrong. You are seriously going that extra yard to understand enough of what your talking about to make completely incorrect statements sound plausible to people who don't know any better.

You also shouldn't point out that people avoided answering something. You are famous for it. I have asked you multiple times what timing values you would run at say 15psi if you had a standalone for this car. The correct answer would be a few degrees shy of where power stops increasing at that load point on the dyno. Guess what mike - flash tunes allow you to enter the max advance at each load point and rpm the car will run. You know what that means? I'd leave it open for you to answer but you would just avoid it - that means they aren't riding the knock threshold.

You act like this car has new unique technology that sets it apart from every aspect of tuning theory / fact that has ever been written. You really need to go read maximum boost and take some of the tuning courses offered by efi101 and other reputable places.

I hope the proboard is at least a direct replica of the procede. At least then it will have some tuning logic incorporated in its design.

EDIT: I am tempted to post up to the admin and instructors on efi101 (one of the most respected tuning forums and courses around)...that way Mike can tell us that info straight from the authorities is wrong too. http://www.efi101.com/forum/
Appreciate 0