jphughan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 Cayman GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo335i View Post
lol...cool thanx ip

I'll be up there this weekend if you can??? I don't care if it's just the warm/cold bulb check. I just don't want errors and my blinker to not blink 500 times a milisecond....
Hmm, the last LCI retrofit I did only required bulb check changes. He didn't have the turn signal problem, but it looks like it depends heavily on whose kit you buy and what version of the lighting module you have; BMW has had 3-4 since MY2006, they didn't always change in step with model years, and I believe different body styles got newer modules at different times.

I don't have the knowledge to figure out what module you have and then code appropriately, so I'm probably not your man for this particular job, but shoot Mike Benvo a PM (that's his nick on the forum as well as his name). He has an easy remote coding solution and can do TONS of stuff for you. He's not free, but he won't charge anywhere near what that shop quoted you. I also know him personally and can attest he's a great guy, and he's got a great rep on the forum. His coding thread is here: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=472123.

Gone but not forgotten:
'11.75 M3 E92 Le Mans | Black Nov w/ Alum | 6MT (owned 5/2011 - 11/2015)

Last edited by jphughan; 04-03-2012 at 11:45 AM..
Appreciate 0