Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
And expensive, Marcel !!!
You say it my friend, you say it...!! Maybe you could help me out and give my boss a call and tell him I need a raise, desperately?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
Some people have told me that ASR have delivered their turbo upgrades to customers, but no one has come along and said how it works, if it works, and what the end result is. I find that all a bit strange! And also, do you have any idea how much ASR are charging for their turbo upgrades? I can't find a price anywhere...
There's no official info released anywhere, as far as I know. ASR themselves said that they had built 10 upgrade kits so far and which have already shipped to customers, most of which are in Russia (which sounds realistic as Evotech also told me they sell their turbo upgrades for the X5 biturbo to Russia almost exclusively). Price is rumored to be about 5000 USD for the turbos and the PROCede piggyback, if I remember correctly.

It's certainly strange that no actual customer info has come out until now, only some accelerating videos (which are good, though, if they're realistic which I am inclined to believe). The upgraded 135i holds almost even with a tuned GT-R and a chipped Porsche Turbo.

Alpina_B3_Lux