12-31-2012, 02:25 PM   #175
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
How they look and how they handle on the road, after being stressed in a track environment is a big difference in itself. Shops will tell you what you want to hear, so you give them business and keep coming back. Trust me. If I were you I wouldn't install those.
That's true in most situations but not the shop I go to. He tells me whenever anything is wrong and mentions stuff he doesn't even have to mention. All the work is done by one guy and he's the one who owns the shop. He texts you with updates constantly and sends you pictures. For example last time my car was there for the fmic, dp's, and brakes he noticed that the car had been in an accident and the previous owner had the front bumper repaired. I never noticed it nor did the dealer I bought it from mention it. He had no need to say anything or let me know except that he felt its the right thing to do. He hates installing things on the car that he's going to have to re-do so always makes sure its done right the first time around.

Edit: Plus if all goes well I plan to track my car this summer so buying coilovers that were tracked really doesnt bother me.
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0