blue335xi
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafjay1976 View Post
I apologize for the duplicate post, but someone suggested I try posting elsewhere, so I thought maybe I'd try here? I'm lost!

Help! Adaptive headlight error / aftermarket lights

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, I'm new to this site and new to doing some mods to my car! Please see below.

I have a 2006 BMW 325i with adaptive xenon headlights. I bought these aftermarket lights from www.carid.com

http://www.carid.com/2006-bmw-3-seri...tor-83777.html

They are beautiful (clear lens) lights but the problem is, I have the 'adaptive headlight error' message on my Navigation screen.

The biggest problem is, my high beams will NOT come on. They will flash when I pull the switch back, but when I push it forward (like to keep them on) they will not stay on, yet my dash shows them on.

Any suggestions on how to make these lights work? How do I get this error message to go away and make the high beams function again?

I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if you need further clarification.
Any help would be more than greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!!!
Dose Are not adaptive lights they are halogens.
To get error light of take car to bmw dealer and have them code your car.
To get high beam working you need to jump 2 wires on your wire connectors like i did mine had the same problem but is fixed now.
jump white/blue wire with braun/yellow together and it should work you need to do this on both connectors.
I took a picture to show you how to do it.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0