03-24-2007, 10:03 PM   #2
Roowah
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzer948 View Post
I am overwhelmed by the amount of different materials in my E92 with premium package & aluminum trim. I want to start out taking care of it right, so I am ordering 303 aerospace for the dash and clear plastic panels (think it is okay for this) and will be ordering the zaino Z9 and Z10 for leather conditioner/protectant. But what about the soft material along the doors? Is that leather or soft vinyl? Just trying to figure out if I should treat it like leather or not. If not, then the 303 should be safe for treating/cleaning it.

What are people using on the Aluminum?
I have wood trim, so I'm not sure exactly what to use on your aluminum, but it looks like you've got the right products to take care of your interior. Z9 and Z10 are fantastic products. They're easy to use (just don't use too much) and don't make your leather slippery or shiny. Also the leather fragrance in Z10 really keeps your interior smelling new.

303 is also a great choice for the plastics, as it has UV protection and keeps the dash a nice matte finish. On my car, I treat the soft panels on the door with Z9/Z10 and the rest with 303.

2006 E90 330i 6MT: TiAg|Black Leather|Poplar Trim|Premium Package|Cold Weather Package
2003 E46 325i 5MT: Retired - The beginning of my BMW obsession!
Appreciate 0