View Single Post
      11-06-2010, 10:06 AM   #284
jeff2.0t
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3M40i, 2019 M4

Why dont you just pay the repair elsewhere in an indy shop instead of messing with those clown that bulshit you for months while you live this horror everyday and pray for a limp mode or a cell.

You pay 500$ and your set for 30K milles. Driving with a bad pump for months and waiting for it to explode or trowing a limp mode can probably cause other catastrophic problem (mess the injectors, mess the turbo, running lean= detonation= cracked piston). If the HPFP explode it can contaminate the entire fuel system with metal parts... BMW are a bunch of morron with this issue but as an owner you have to take action to minimise your loss.

i will follow this issue closely, i am not a BMW owner, I was seriously considering a BMW but I will pass my turn until they solve this. They are a bunch of clown, this is going on since 4 years without a solution, now they bring the N55 and the fuel system is exactly the same... wow... I dont know what grass they are smoking in Germany but this is incompetent at the highest degree.

Last edited by jeff2.0t; 11-06-2010 at 10:14 AM..
Appreciate 0