01-18-2011, 09:44 AM   #73
joehoang
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
I do not know, to my recollection I haven't seen any 6at dynos.

I bought this product, and returned my v5, because of 2 reasons only.

A) The ability to protune (dyno tune) the Cobb ap at the tuner of your choice. I believe a car custom tuned on a dyno is far superior to any off the shelf map/piggieback that you can get. To clarify, superior in both power and safety/reliability.

B) the ease of installation/uninstallation. The process is extremely simple and quick, and can be done anywhere, anytime, without any tools. This flexibility is invaluable to me, and worth paying for.

Sure the ots Cobb map was a little smoother and more powerful than the v5. But with a dyno tune it's going to be much better and the ease of usage can't be beat.

Your really making me think about switching haha and I only had my PROcede for about a month or so...
Morr MS8/ HPF FMIC anodized/ Cobb AP/ ar Catless Dp/ Quaife LSD/ M3 control arms/ STETT CAI/ STETT Chargepipe w. Synapse BOV/ ar OCC/ Bilstein b16/ OEM Front Lip/ M3 Lip Spoiler/ P3 Vent gauge V2/ Black Kidney grille/ Ls3/ Mtech rear/ LCI Euro Tail lights/ 3d design quad diffuser/ BMW performance exhaust w/quad tips/ BMW performance front splitter/ Huper Optik Drei
Appreciate 0