View Single Post
      02-05-2014, 05:29 AM   #3
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes
United_States
Rep
Drives: e70 X5M

dude just return them. E92-Lighting is seriously the most pathetic "company" on the planet. It's literally just some idiot selling shit out of his garage.

I once ordered a spoiler from them. He had the high-kick performance spoiler pictured, so that's what I thought I would get. Paid for it, got an order confirmation a few days later, then no shipping confirmation or anything. Like a week later I sent an email asking what the deal was. No response. Then I sent the guy a PM on here. No response.

A few days later, he finally calls me and says that he's out of that spoiler and he has to order a new one to send to me, but he'll have it express shipped or something. I still get no tracking number or anything. A few days go by and I'm like wtf is going on here.

I start posting in the vendor reviews/comments section about how shitty he is and he finally calls me up and is like ok I don't know what happened, but here's what I'm gonna do. If you delete your comments I'll upgrade your spoiler to the high kick version and send it today.

I'm like WTF THAT'S WHAT I ORDERED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

He goes on to say, no you ordered the low-kick version, blah blah blah... even though he had like 18 different angles of the high kick version pictured.

after a lot of arguing, I just say fuck it give me my spoiler, I don't feel like dealing with this.

In the end, he thought he was doing me a favor by "upgrading" me to what I and anyone else would have thought was ordered in the first place.

I finally got the spoiler like 3.5 weeks after I ordered it. The carbon fiber weave was shitty and it was all flimsy. It works, but it's terrible quality.

Don't mean to thread jack, but I thought I'd let you know I went through something similar with the guy. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned or had his website shut down yet. You should add e92-lighting to the title of this thread and I'm sure he'll see it