If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
40 and 75 minutes? They're both the same then, give or take - they are both *long*.

If you're concerned about the reputation of the schools, then maybe you should do a little more research to make certain that one school is much more reputable than the other. I personally think the school's name where you got your B.A. from doesn't matter too much on your resume compared to your actual experience/internships you did.

With that said, I am seriously considering giving up Cornell (well-known) for Mount Sinai in Manhattan (not as well-known). Just because nothing beats the crazy-ass city.

I see what you mean, but with the PR major, a masters isnt neccessary. So i want to go to a reputable university for my BA. Since that is what most employers will look at. My friends tell me to f*ck monmouth, and go to hofstra. If hofstra offers me money, then i may end up going there. If they dont offer money, tough choice.