View Single Post
      12-03-2011, 12:33 AM   #25
Turkeybaster115
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDiCandido View Post
Reading comprehension grade: F. No countries were "judged", just the quality of their consumer products.
The bad products when taken as a whole represents such a mathematically minute amount, it's not even funny. And at least they made something, your country in comparison, slowly stopped doing that like over 40 years ago. Oh wait, we are a "financial services, economy" You judged, china, by using the words: "communist" to describe them. You purposefully brought politics into the discussion, and from your tone, your prejudice/envy against them is crystal clear. BTW, I bet you anything, that you don't even have a clue what communism even means.

Quote:
Math grade: F. America + Japan + Europe (consisting of 50 independent countries) = 52 countries that I suggested produce superior products to China; not “one [country] that is only 400 years old”.
It's beyond silly to compare one country to 2 continents + 1 country. But, if you want to go there, we can.

PAINFUL FACT: China owns more land in japan, than the Japanese themselves do.

FACT: The USA, Canada, and Europe, currently owe a combined 4 trillion+ to china, with absolutely, no means of paying it back. The only country in all of america + europe that has a half way decent economy in terms of growth, is Germany, and they've been downgraded for next year. Oh, and they got some growth by selling BMW's and Audi's to who?

Quote:
History grade: F. Chinese, Japanese, European and ancient Native American cultures all began developing at around the same time period after the last Ice Age (much longer than "400 years" ago).
Native American's came from Tibet, which at the time wasn't called Tibet, but was actually Northern C____ Your country, the one that gave you the internet, but one of the worst and most pathetic educations in the whole world is only 400 years old. So please stop barking up the wrong oak trees.
Appreciate 0