View Single Post
      04-17-2013, 01:56 PM   #4
dakhu1
love the 'GT ROAD'....bruuuaaah!
Rep
Drives: 320D M Sport & 118D M Sport

I live near all of those area's (near Heathrow) and would class Feltham as bottom of the list, although great if you want to commute to Waterloo via rail

Its got a town centre i.e. shops and tesco etc and local multiplex (cinema, bowling, food places) but its a bit "chav" - no offense intended. To be honest, if its just you and the mrs you'd prob be alrite, just wouldent want to raise my kids there

I dont particularly rate Brentford either (went to school round there and worked around there) although its next door Kew and near Richmond, which are both lovely. As mentioned already, Brentford is nice on the Kew borders

Staines is nice with plenty to do and keep you occupied - and would have thought not massively expensive depending on where you look. Given the options you've mentioned, I would think its prob the best in terms of value for money, as imagine Kew & nice parts of Brentford would be really pricey

Apart from living in a nice place/area, what are the other factors you need to consider i.e. will you commute via public transport to London? do you both drive so can live on the outskirts of a town etc?
Appreciate 0