View Single Post
      02-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #14
335_MI6
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe90X View Post
Sup fellas im back with a lil rapport. The RB's have been working wonderfully however i have had issues with minor codes and the fked up fuel system of these cars (had to replace and code injectors /fuel pumps etc..no biggie).

Anywho these RB's dont hit full boost at 2500 like the factory snails and there isnt a mind blowing ultrasonic difference like the single upgrades BUT bottom line the RB's do produce real hp and are proven. I dont have numbers or times but ive seen hp ranges from 440 FBO -540 hp with FBO/meth/hi octane & RB's. For those of you riding the fence about purchasing these pupps all i can say is go for it If ofcourse your seeking a more powerfull topend mind blowing torque and bragging rights. ..

ongoing:
- I do not regret buying the RB's one bit they out perform the oem snails by far and they have added much more pride to me and my xi ,around 3k+ miles later and a staggered stance i've had no issues with my a/t.

--My racing story contributions to this thread:
- with oem snails and cobb acces port on 18psi i couldnt keep up with g8's,modified gaymaros and challenger SRT8's. Even from a dig by the time we hit 95mph the big v8's would zip right on by.

- since then i have switched to jb4 G5 ISO/ RB's/ FBO @ 13psi
and these cars seem as if theyre standing still no matter what mph we take off from. Third gear for our vehicles is fk'ing amazing. Best part of the story is after months of waiting for the finished product it feels really good to see my hard earned money pay off!Beilieve me its not just hype! Sad thing is i still havent seen psi#'s higher than 13 and havent used my meth kit?? ..P.S. i also installed the Rb's in my garage using nothing more than the required sockets and a couple of jack stands!!!( all racing was done on private roads and public tracks for legal purposes )
Nice, any problems with the T-case? with launching? honestly im on the fence but im waiting for vargas...
Appreciate 0