View Single Post
      12-10-2007, 08:31 PM   #47
Rugs
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Great #'s Terry!
Well... I've had the Pill installed going on five days now, running 93 & 96 octane(for the "R" SWitch) with no CEL's just more power. Today in Atlanta it was over 75 degrees and beautiful. Had the top down all day and Loving the extra grunt of the Pill+ the R Switch!

A friend of mine said he thought his new (just got it yesterday preowned 2002) Porsche C4S was fast with reflashed ECU, Headers, High Flow Cats, Cold Air Intake & Rear Muffler Delete dynoed at 330 AWHP(All wheel horse power) until he drove my car(with the "R" Switch ON + Hot Pill on 96 octane).

I think it Ruined his day! He said to a mutual friend & I quote:
"I thought my car was pretty fast until Rick let me drive his TT BMW with his new super chip mod...That 335i is now BAD AZZ FAST!!!!
That's a compliment coming from this guy, he drove my e93 before the Juice Box install and was only mildly impressed...

SMART-Top /One-Off Opaque Vinyl EYELIDS / 30% TINT / A.C.SCHNITZER Pedals / "M" Tri-Color Wheel w/Paddles / EIBACH Pro-Kit / AKEBONA F. & EBC RED-STUFF R.Dustless Pads / Drilled & Slotted ROTORS / MIRO M6 Reps / MICHELIN PS2's / U.R.Coated DP's / CYBA-QUAD Exhaust Tips / BMS-TUNED...

Last edited by Rugs; 12-10-2007 at 10:33 PM..
Appreciate 0