View Single Post
      05-12-2013, 05:18 AM   #17
Poison32
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 320 m sport

i would take it back and tell them u want it done right this time and also phone ur local trading standards office and inform them but tell them u are giving them the chance to put it right and ask them for advice, take it to another bodyshop or ur nearest bmw dealer for a second opinion and take a lot more photos at different angles as u need to show the difference in paint colour that way if u decide to take it further then u have the proof in the photos i defo would not get rid of the car because of this thats our problem as a society we moan about things that happen to us and dont do anything about it,feck that i complain about things that arent right now if u leave as is and trade it in further down the line the first quiestion they will ask will be about different coloured bumper and will think it has been in an accident and that will affect the trade in value just think if u went and viewed a car like ur as it sits at the moment u would think the same turn ur anger into energy collect the stuff u need then go back to them sorry for the long winded i just hate it when people take the piss and think u should just take it but hope u get it sorted go forth and fight my friend