Thanks bud!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAnt335i View Post
It's beautiful.
lol! thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
Amazing, just amazing Sumil.

One of the best in the game and look forward to seeing this again at the shows, standing next to you lol.

Dips is just a legend hands down, anything and everything is doable in the modding scene with him.

Love the wheels man and the bass is something Else

Top top work mate and kudos to you and dips and everyone else involved!
thanks bro! appreciate it man! we been on the journey together modding our cars at the same time! they both turned out great and i know we are both extremely pleased with the way both our cars turned out! the changes you made to yours really make all the difference now too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
Honestly mate thats perfection and i'm not just saying that. Very tasteful mods. Love the alcantara interior trims.

Maybe i'm biased as you have sparkling graphite and red!
lol! thanks mate really appreciate it! Sparkling Graphite is one of the nicest colours IMO as it changes in different light conditions....BUT maybe i am biased too haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere View Post
Now THAT is one beautiful car mate. The little details make it special, especially like the gold bolts on the alloys and the subtle carbon fibre on the wing mirrors. The stance is spot on!

Only constructive comment is that I would either centre that front plate (on the vertical), or go a bit bigger, it seems lost on that bumper.

I don't even want to begin to think how much you've spent on all of that, some very special work there.
thanks mate!!! the car was lower at the front but i couldnt even drive down my road without it scraping so we raised it 10mm...its ok now but it looks awesome when it was even lower...shame its not practicle!

i know what you mean about the front plate! its a quick on and off thing so where i put it is easy changable i have put a bigger one on for now so it looks a little better lol!....in all honestly...it looks better without the plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaza01 View Post
Epic work Sumil!!!!! Absolutely brilliant!!!!!
thanks dude!!!! cant wait to see yours when finished now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex.J View Post
Looks Fantastic..

Now its complete, what are going to do? Modding a car is the enjoyment surely haha!

Selling soon?

Beautiful work!
thanks dude...now?? lol...now...i plan to settle down! the OH is so happy the modding is finished! lol - definitely not selling anytime soon! not after all the work! she's a keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste133 View Post
Excellent pictures for a great car.

So what's next?
thanks dude! nothings next...now i just enjoy her

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
Love it
Really is stunning and you can see all the hard work thats gone into it.
Shout out to the photographers as well, great pics.
thanks mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbo99 View Post
great car, the wheels are a superb choice, and I love the suede type trim inside.
appreciate the kind comments! wheels were a pain to get hold of, deciding on the colour and what to do with them cost me many sleepless nights lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imygaf View Post
Absolutely beautiful mate. Only wish i could stretch my budget to mod to that extent. Very tastefully done.

I will be in touch with u soon regarding a set of bc coilovers if thats ok
i had no real plans to mod to this extent! i blame the wheels...i only modded the whole car cos i got hold of the wheels!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev335i View Post
Car looks shite hate what you have done.
Thought I'd slap a negative comment since I really can't see u getting any!

My true feelings are it looks stunning. Very nicely done. My only comment would be forget the pictures they are for us to drool over you should be out either driving it or just sat next to the real thing.
what's the alcantara like do you find it shows marks up easily? And how hard is it to keep clean?
lol!!!!! thanks bud!!!
hmmm the alcantara is definitely a pain to keep clean, but when it is clean...its soooo nice!!!! definitely glad i did it

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyR View Post
Looking ace mate gotta see it in person sometime soon
definitely! lets arrange another Ace Breaki one Sunday!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyray911 View Post
Stunning.Now enjoy your efforts!
thanks dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by old grey steve View Post
As Billyrays stated Stunning simply stunning

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sh@Crystalwhite View Post
Sumil!! What a Beautiful piece of work! Love it man! The work Dips has done on your car is impeccable! I wish I lived down south, anyways Ive got to see this ultimate driving machine in person!!!

P.S Why no LCI rears?
lets meet up soon dude! well overdue!!!!

no Lci---broke after modding and they still silly prices lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Bean_Bun View Post
Interesting snorkels ......
thought id try something different!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theivz View Post
stunning. epic. drooooool...
lol! bro your tourer is PHAT! we should get some snaps of our cars together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwak View Post
Looks awesome Sumil. Your car has come a long way

Very tastefully modified. Maybe some LCI rears?
thanks bro! Lci, if anyone has a set they wanna sell me cheap id consider lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison e90 View Post
well done sumil car is stunning i spoke to u at the hotel the night before gaydon while i was looking around ur car its flawless still think u should cut out ur name on the removable cover in ur boot as it will look cool when u open the lid and see it lit up,still can't believe the gf bought u the gold studs my wife moans when i have to put fuel in the car lol definetly time to enjoy the car ps still need to convine dips to move nearer glasgow haha to all who were involved
cheers poison

hahah yes i remember dude! was great meeting you and thanks again for the kind comments! the boot install is something i will definitely consider for next years shows!!!!!
i know...i am lucky she is into modding (only cos i go on about it all day everyday) but she's a keeper for sure!!!! hopefully catch up again with you soon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Tee View Post
looks great! how did you get that oem m3 hood to work?
its an OEM hood infused with an M3 hood....Dips made it work so its a one off piece i think! (not sure if anyone has done the same)
saved me having to mod the whole front end to fit it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
Anyone who can recommend this car for feature or car of the month should do so.
thanks dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by achu View Post
wow man, that just looks perfect... you done well ay, you should post up pics of how it was when you bought it so we can see the transformation!

thanks mate! i have a build thread! just need to update it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
Oh Sumil Sumil Sumil!!!

We have been having fun the last half a year
The secrets, the white lies, attempts to throw each other off course with modding directions lol

But it has been worth it

It came out stunning!

It has to be said again, Dips is da man! If you need a body/wheels/tuning guy! Get in contact with him as he does not disappoint!

Tesh! I love your photos mate, and you know it isn't the first time i have rated you And i will be knocking on your door to get my shoot done! Natural eye for it deffo! I will get my savage sorted and we can get some RC Shots

Bro!!! I love it all! Let me know next time you go for a shoot!
Remember a long time ago... I said you should do the LCI Tails There are a few mentioning it here too As good as she looks already... how about some LCI Tails, and a very light smoke, mist finish to kill the red brightness would work a treat. Would definitely set the headlights off too and update the rear end
lol!!!! i know right! the last 8-9 months has been a laugh!!! sooooo many secrets its unbeleivable

i know about the LCi's....just out of my budget right now...plus the mrs wont be happy if i spent anymore! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA320 View Post
Hooolleeee sheeeeeeeeeeet

AMAZING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.B. View Post
That is stunning mate, excellent work!

perfection!
thanks Danny! the exhaust conversion was your fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
Must have been back here at least half a dozen times to look at the pics again!

What modifications were required to make the M3 bonnet fit?
lol!!!! glad you like its a one off bonnet...the base of the MSport and the rest of the M3...only way we could get it to work!...so its one heavy bonnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guvernator View Post
Fantastic looking car, absolutely superb effort. Tasteful mods not overdone and I love the split rim Hartge's!

My only personal gripe would be the exhaust exit pipes, personally I'm not a fan of BIG single pipes as dare I say it, I think they look a bit too Corsa\Maccydee's brigade and not in fitting with the rest of this stunning car. Would have much preferred a nice polished set of slightly more discrete up-swept twins but hey that's just me and it's your car.

Enjoy it!
i know what you mean mate, i didnt really want massive pipes BUT...they fill the diffuser nicely and i hated the gap so it had to be done lol!...

there were polished....but my cars a diesel so it didnt last long haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by safety_james View Post
Dude!!

You know my thoughts already however those pictures are a shed load better than whats been sent on my whatsapp! Cracking motor, you should be real pleased! Looks amazing, the paintwork is so good!

All these custom cars coming out of the woodwork, still got a good few months on mine before Its done!!
dude...im waiting fr everyones jaw to drop when they see yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali604 View Post
WOW,, your car is a beauty. Great work
thanks bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg330 View Post
Do they still do car of the month?! You have to be September mate!

Show the US how we roll in the UK!!!
hell yeaaaaa!!! lol! thanks mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcamerz View Post
Beautiful car well speced
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehk8004 View Post
nice car mate, I love ur wheels!!
cheers dude!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guvernator View Post
Yep I prefer slightly upset and cut quads of a smaller size. Just makes the back look a bit more aggressive IMO but then some people hate quads and think they are overdone too so what do I know
not a fan of quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle View Post
A work of art fella, good work
thanks mate!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak1986 View Post
very nice set of photos, as well as the car of course!

Where did you take that picture, the one with graffiti at the background.
its a graff tunnel near Lambeth!!! nice location!!!