EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep
Drives: backwards

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillLee View Post
damn, i see your vanguard exhaust tips aren't centered either.
I think the diffusor is what makes it look off center. When I used to have the OEM diffusor, they looked perfect. After putting on the Duke Dynamic diffusor (crappy fitment) the exhaust all of a sudden looked misaligned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xi Stunt' View Post
your car is dope. normally not a fan of e90's unless modded nicely, very nicely done
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingobimmer View Post
Amazing....
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gto3 View Post
both wicked clean cars. love the trunks and the volks. however, lose the front plates asap!
Thank you! Yeah, I normally run plate-less but I need to get my fix it signed off first. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
The cars and photos look phenomenal. What deckled is on the e90? Well done!!!!
Thank you!!! I'm running the Duke Dynamic Bootlid courtesy of LTMW (formerly LTBMW).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jz View Post
looking good bro, time for a bbk!
Thanks John! I'm actually looking at the Brembo GT kit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyo View Post
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Munkey View Post
Das gangsta, Marvin. I heard you were at SE today -- I guess I barely missed you?
Thanks Jason! Yeah, I was there to check out my new Recaros which will be going in real soon. We will need to chill soon and do a photoshoot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
superrrrrrrrr sick rides both of your rides are stanced very nicely, btw marvin IMHO i think you should stay with the volks-they look waaaaayy too good to let go of and thanks for sharing such great pics
Thanks for the kind words, Alen! I'm torn between getting more aggressive and new colored TE's or some Work VSXX/Brombachers and going crazy with those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt6564 View Post
Those are some good looking cars
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gronberg View Post
I'm surprised only one person commented on the cemetary backdrop. Sick cars, but just a weird background. You can find better in CA
Haha. Very strange setting but it was a great one. We didn't want to drive far and it was mid day (not ideal lighting for a photoshoot).

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0