02-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #48
f30nynj
Chilling
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F25 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
Life always has its ups and downs, bud. We've all been there. Life is wonderful and if it's getting dull, it's on you to make it exciting. The stuff like a house and a BMW can bring some limited happiness, but ulitmatily, a fufilling life is about 3 things

1) The experiences you have. Push your comfort zone and try new things. Introverted? Sign up for some dance lessons and meet women there, for example

2) Our interactions with other people. Dating websites helped me come out of my shell with women, and my guy friends are activity partners (like cycling friends). Just make sure you go into interactions, like a first date, with NO EXPECTATIONS. You can't force the time you find "the one". Just find whatever value there is in every interaction you have and expect nothing more.

3) Achieving your goals and expanding your knowledge. Set a goal, break it into small pieces, and hold yourself accountable to making progress. Learn new things. Not only do these feel good, but they make you a much more attractive person to others.

Very well put, bud. Thx
2013 F30 -> SOLD
2007 E90 -> SOLD
Appreciate 0