View Single Post
      11-06-2007, 05:57 AM   #46
Former_Boosted_IS
Major General
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTurboBullett View Post
currently we are bypassing a solenoid as the car runs smoothly, perfectly and CODE FREE in the current state. The attache does have a boost control map that we will activate if the current method starts giving us headaches. as far as tuner experience I have been in this game for a LOOOONG time going back to my first turbo car in 1987 a shelby charger glhs. we have been seriously tuning forced induction engine management for well over the last decade including AEM EMS(factory trained),Autronic, Motec,factory engine management systems. piggybacks from a basic AFC to the "standalone like" Attache and simple extra injection controllers such as paxtamap fuelers. we have tuned 100's of cars many of which were hard to do projects like the Helix Mini TurboKompressor. Generally speaking and people that know us from the Audi Realm is that we are usually way ahead of the curve(performance wise) when it comes to modifying a new platform achieving performance levels YEARS before the competition in many cases.

Don't let the craziness here bother you. There are a lot of guys like me that are interested. Code free is critical to me as I do not want a CE on a 45k car starting me down.

From a tuning standpoint, sounds like you have worked on a number of things. I am not sure if you are familiar with Powerhouse Racing out of NM (now I think), but my IS300 was tuned by Jarrett at PHR. I was the beta car for their IS300 kit a few years back. My car was tuned on a Motec M4, made around 550 rwhp and boy I loved that thing. It was sad to let go. I know tuning on Motec is not for everyone, but those that can work with it are normally some of the best around.
Appreciate 0