View Single Post
      11-16-2005, 08:11 AM   #12
Atty
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 X5 48i M-Sport

Garage List
Until I took delivery of my car, i thought it was a tough call for the same reason you mention, but now I couldn't be happier with ZSP. The wheels look awesome with the lowered stance; but what really does it for me are the sport seats and steering wheel. For me, comfort was the biggest consideration, and I can tell you that what everybody here has been talking about is true -- so long as you aren't too big to fit in the sport seats, they are extremely comfortable over the long haul, much more comfortable than stock. I can't remember another car where I've ever felt refreshed after driving it, including my old E46 with stock seats.

Expensive to maintain compared to stock? Only if you damage a wheel. Otherwise, the cost increase is minimal. Rotating doesn't add that much life to your tires, however if the rubber compound on the Bridgestones is softer then yes you'll be buying a couple more sets of tires over the life of the car.

E90 is a sport sedan with luxury features in the "near luxury" category; it's not a luxury car. If you're looking for glass-smooth ride, go for a Town Car.

Guess I've got pretty strong opinions on this...good luck!