View Single Post
      12-04-2014, 11:35 PM   #130
MasterWang
Captain
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserN54 View Post
What I don't get is how my turbos sound like that with less than 3k on them. I got new turbos under warranty for wastegate issues. I have spent the past month trouble shooting, trying to make absolutely sure the car didn't have some other problem. I just got my DME flashed back to stock, and I will drive it stock through thanksgiving and then I plan to take it in and ask WTF?? I'm thinking they were bad parts from the get-go OR there was an install error.( I actually went back the day after because the car seemed to oscilate- not accelerate smoothly as I left the dealer- they said it was fine) I was afraid that after going back to stock they would quiet down some and then the dealer would tell me nothing is wrong. Happily, the car is now 100% OEM and still sound the same. Combine the sound with boost issues and random limp modes i've been getting....we'll see if the third time is a charm

I will keep the car stock until spring so that if this next set is messed up- I won't have to go through this ordeal AGAIN.
I know this post was from awhile ago, but just wanted to check up with you and see how to dealt with your situation.

I got my turbos replaced 700 miles ago and I'm also having the oscillation issue and the siren noise. My issue is I got my turbos replaced just under 82k and now I'm 500 miles over 82k :/
Appreciate 0