buster84
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335I X-Drive E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by My335iTT View Post
Thanks guys
I need some ideas on what bumper to get next along with some HID fogs this time! (thats if my car isnt a total loss)

Well here it is Monday, the fuckers wont give me a rental car yet. The adjuster is out of AZ so not sure how that will work. They are wasting time saying they dont know who is at fault yet. (Maybe the guy that admited he was at fault AND got the ticket?)
Dam. good thing you came out ok, but don't worry about the damage. It'll buff right out! lol jk.

This is why i just bought a dash cam. Ive been in accidents where the other guy admits fault then changes his mind later on. Those fights suck especially in situations like yours when its the word of you vs him on who went into who's lane. If you had a dash cam it wouldn't matter what he said or what he admits to since it all got caught on cam. Even if the cam didn't catch him specifically on cam it would show that you were in your lane going straight when you got hit on the side. You'd also hear it real loud on the cam.

I got one of these. I'd suggest buying one for your next car if this one gets totaled or buy one for this car if it gets fixed. Its so cheap you can buy one for the front of the car and one for the rear

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2007 Bmw X5 (Sold)
Appreciate 0