hej på dig
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staszek View Post
I have to look up what style yours are. On the E90 the sport package included, those 162 wheels where are 18" 225/40R18 up front and 255/35R18 in the rear.

Upgraded suspension (tighter stiffer) different steering wheel, and one of the best parts of the package....... the sports seats. Everything else you can buy and change fairly easily, wheels, suspension, even the steering wheel, but the seats are VERY expensive and hard to find used.
I found the wheel info for the E90: http://www.bmwwheels.com/bmwwheels_s...eries=E90&ws=0

I'll just have to be content with what I have

I can see myself replacing the rims, but probably not going through the effort of getting that other stuff replaced. I find my seats to be comfortable, the wheel turns, and the suspension seems great to me. My previous car was a '95 Volvo 850 so of course everything in my 330i feels like a huge upgrade.

The steering wheel in my car doesn't look any different than the sport wheel. Is it something other than looks that makes it different?

The trick will be keeping myself from driving a car with the sport package, lest I become rife with jealousy.

Thanks for the info though.