View Single Post
      03-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #50
Don Nguyen
Banned
Rep
Drives: '99 M3 Vert, '95 M3 Coupe, 964

Did not really get any further progress on the Porsche this weekend. Instead, I chose to autocross my E70 X5 with the BMW CCA group. Gotta make sure all of the tools in the shed are sharp. There were a total of 13 cars in my class, I came in 5th. Got beat by three turbo charged 135//335s by about a second and lost out to first place (2013 335i) by 3.5 seconds on a ~60-65 seconds length course.

Here's a video of my run. The video was kind of quickly put together. It's been a long while since I last did any sort of video editing. It was also my first time using my new gopro hero 3s to shoot video with.

That's not to say I don't have any pictures of my Porsche that I can't share with you guys though. Nothing special, but at least it gives you something to look at.

This picture is from at least 4 years ago when I was first test fitting wheels on my widebody E36 M3 and for fun I put the wheel next to my Porsche to see what it would look like.

Here's a more recent picture of a different, but similarly sized wheel on my Porsche, to gauge roughly how far out my flares are going to have to be.

-Don
Appreciate 0